The Science Behind Nutrition
- Eat to Live - Joel FuhrmanEat to Live – By Dr Joel Fuhrman is a board-certified family physician, six-time New York Times best-selling author and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional and natural methods. He is an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and natural healing,
- The End of Heart Disease - Joel FuhrmanThis is his breakthrough program to combat the rising diabetes epidemic and heart disease. Dr Fuhrman’s Nutritional Research Foundation, shows you how to live a long, healthy, and happy life—disease free.
- Super Immunity - Joel FuhrmanEspecially good news for developing countries where contagious diseases are killing millions every year.
- The China Study - Colin CampbellThe China Study by Dr Colin Campbell explains the largest nutritional study every done in history and proves without a doubt that disease can be prevented by right lifestyle choices.
- Whole - Colin CampbellDr Cambell’s second book which builds the case that health is a symphony of whole unrefined foods rather than fast dead foods. The more variety of unrefined foods the better.
- Food Over Medicine - Pamela PopperIn Food Over Medicine, Pamela A. Popper, PhD, ND, and Glen Merzer invite the reader into a conversation about the dire state of American health—the result of poor nutrition choices stemming from food politics and medical misinformation.
- How Not to Die - Michael GregerDr Michael Greger’s organization Nutrition Facts.org reviews the results of over 15,000 studies a month and highlights it in his weekly newsletter. Again too much science to ignore.